Please also note that we utilize Coso Media (https://www.cosomedia.com) and HubSpot (https://www.hubspot.com) for hosting and maintaining our website (our “Providers”). Certain data may be collected by our Providers, as detailed in their respective privacy policies. When visiting their websites, you will fall under their respective privacy policies.
What Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data, or personal information, corresponding to data or information that identifies you individually or relates to you personally. This Personal Data is collected from you based on information you may provide to us, which may include:
- Personal contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Business contact information such as the name of your business, contact name, address, telephone number, email address and/or website address;
- User account details, such as your username, password, preferences, and other information that may be specific to you, your company, or your account with us;
- Other information you supply to us that is necessary to provide estimates, products, or services to you;
- Comments, opinions, reviews, suggestions, requests, etc., that you send us directly via email, telephone or regular mail.
Methods of Collecting and Using Personal Data
We may collect Personal Data via online activities from you in a variety of ways, including:
- Your interactions with our website;
- Social media interactions;
- Email messages sent to you or received from you;
- Registration process for a user account;
- Submitting a contact request form to us for additional information, quotes, estimates, product information, etc., through our website.
We may also collect Personal Data offline in a variety of ways in connection with our business and/or products, including:
- Publicly available databases;
- Social media platforms;
- Correspondence mailed to us by you;
- Marketing forms submitted to us by you;
- Registration forms submitted to us by you;
Methods of Collecting and Using Other Data
We collect other data about you whenever you interact with our website, including the length and time of your visit to our website, the pages you viewed while on our website, the type of Internet browser you used to access our website, as well as other browsing history prior to accessing our website in accordance with industry standards, e.g., the website or websites that directed you to our website. We use this data to develop ideas for improving our website, to measure website activity, to enable us to select third parties to provide us with information on the companies visiting our website, and to provide you with information about our products and/or services. We may share such other data with our third-party website hosting provider and/or third-party website developer provider; however, such disclosure is intended solely to improve and/or insure the proper function of our website.
The other data we receive from you is for our use only and is not disclosed to third parties except in aggregate form, except as otherwise set forth in this policy or where we are required to disclose such information in accordance with applicable law. Should we combine such other data with Personal Data, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data in accordance with the provisions set forth above.
How We Protect Data
Sharing of Collected Personal Data
We do not share any Personal Data you provide to use with any third-party except as expressly provided below.
We may share your Personal Data with our Providers as indicated above to provide you with services and access to our website.
Portal Account Holders
If you have created an account to access our secure portal, you may review and change your Personal Data by logging into your account and editing your profile. If you would like to delete your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our files and request that our Providers do the same.
Our website utilizes “cookies”, which are files that function to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store some information on your computer or mobile device. Then, when you return to our website or visit other websites, information can be tailored to suit your individual preferences. Your browser may allow you to block, disable, or remove cookies from your computer, issue you warnings prior to saving such cookies, or otherwise address usage of cookies. Please refer to your individual browser for additional information on cookies.
- Assistance in website navigation;
- User authentication;
- Assistance in use of products or services;
- Assistance with marketing or promotional efforts; and/or
- Providing content from third parties.
Links to Third-Party Websites
There may be one or more links posted on our website to websites operated and maintained by third-parties. Any information you provide to third-party websites will be governed under the terms of the third-party websites' privacy policies. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing any information to the operators of third-party websites. We have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content, actions or policies of third-party websites. The inclusion of links to third-party websites in no way constitutes an endorsement of such websites' content, actions or policies.
Progressive Foam Technologies, Inc.
6753 Chestnut Ridge Rd.
Beach City, OH 44608
Toll free phone: 1-800-860-3626